Mailing & Polywrap Film
Cost-Effective Mailing & Polywrap Film
Secure and dispatch literature and other mailing products using our cost-effective mailing and polywrap film. It is an economical alternative to paper-based solutions, providing a high level of protection from both moisture and punctures.
When made from our unique Polylite™ material, we can offer this product at some of the UK’s most cost-effective rates – so you can secure your mailing literature and your costs.
Bespoke Mailing & Polywrap Film
We understand every business has different needs. This is why we can manufacture these films using a variety of materials according to your business requirements.
Polycomp™ Mailing Film
Polycomp™ conforms to EN13432 so is compostable in open air as long as there are micro-organisms to break it down and can be printed with the “OK HOME compost” logo. Polycomp™ can be disposed of on any compost heap, in a household garden waste bin, a household food waste bin, or you can use it to line your food waste bin.
Benefits of Polycomp™ for Your Mailing Bags
- Fully compostable at home
- Certified European norm EN13432
- OK HOME compost
- Available printed with OK HOME compost inks
As more and more people are specifying eco-friendly film to be used on direct mail, we can help you offer your clients the most eco-friendly films on the market, from stock.
Polyair™ Mailing Film
Polyair™ is a single layered film extruded using 75% bio-based polymer content and is certified PAS2050 – CO² neutral by the Carbon Trust. Polyair™ LDPE is made from sustainable polythene which is derived from Sugar Cane.
Benefits of Polyair™ Mailing Film
- Bio-based polymer content
- 100% Carbon neutral
- Less poly raw material
- Full recyclable (Code LDPE 4)
Polylite™ Mailing Film:
Polylite™ is a 3 layer laminated film which allows us to produce a thinner film whilst maintaining the required strength. Polylite™ is guaranteed to save you money and guaranteed to reduce your carbon footprint.
Benefits of Polylite™ Mailing Film
- Up to 50% lower raw material usage of an oil based product
- Lower transportation requirements
- High quality extrusion process combined with less overall extrusion
- 50% less waste material
- Quicker to degrade than standard poly
- High puncture resistance and tensile strength
- Less roll changes (50% more film capable per roll)
Technologies & Specifications
Mailing & Polywrap Film specifications
- Width: 125mm to 1000mm
- Thickness: from 13mu to 70mu
Technologies Available for Mailing & Polywrap Film:
- Printed up to 8 colours with water-based compostable inks
- Available in recyclable Polylite™, Polycomp™, Polyair™ & Monolite™
- Polycomp™ – EN13432 OK Home Compostable
- Polycomp™ & Polyair™ – Bio-based raw material
- Polyair™, Polylite™ & Monolite™ – Fully recyclable (LDPE 4)
- Polyair™ – Certified PAS2050 – CO² neutral by the Carbon Trust
- Polylite™ & Monolite™ – Up to 50% thinner than standard LDPE mailings film