Careers at Polythene UK
Looking for a chance to work as part of a motivated, passionate and successful team? Upload your CV below.
“Employees who feel good about their abilities and their contributions to a company or team are more likely to be happy, content and motivated.”
James Woollard – Managing Director, Polythene UK
We are always keen to hear from anyone in sales with a packaging background – any packaging, we will provide training.
Apprentice’s in admin and accounts – we are always on the lookout for talented, bright young people.
Our core purpose
To improve, innovate and deliver greener, more cost-effective polythene packaging for the benefit of our customers and the environment, whilst making a positive impact to the community we live and work within by giving our time and financial support to local initiatives and charities.
- Be honest, trustworthy and dignified in everything we do
- Treat customers and suppliers as we would want to be treated
- The customer is always right
- Listen, learn, train and thrive
- Give something back to the community
- Be humble